Yeah weekend go so fast, and Tomorrow will be weekdays again…have a meaningful activities around weekdays. Bismillah ‘ala kulli haal.
On this shining Sunday, the activities have been done are :
- Attend Dhuha’s Class at Masjid At Taqwa, Kemanggisan-Jakarta. The key note speaker was Ustadz Arifin Purba.
- Attend wedding’s ceremony at Kemenpora Building, met with some neighbors and relatives around home.
- Relax time at Marcoffee, Slipi Jaya and met up with a friend. The 3 of us talked about various topic in the middle of unawareness rain happened outside.
- About 03.30 pm backed home and performed Ashar together with my husband.
- Sleep for a while until Maghrib calls up.
- Maghrib at Home and checked up the kitchen for doing small things – cleaning it, organize some dirty stuffs and made Teh Tarik with ice cube for my husband.
- Went to Masjid with my husband for performing Isya’. Before going back to home; 1. stop in front of Masjid’s yard to buy Putu and Klepon ( names of traditional foods here for snacking), 2. stop at convenient store to buy some items are needed at Home – Bread, Detergent, Batteries for TV remote, Refill Soap, Tooth Brush and the other small items.
- Back home and had a dinner.
- Clean the kitchen and wash the dishes.
- Performed Witr praying and continued with Qur’an recitation.
- Replied and responded social media.
- Before blanket is opened, let me open my lovely notebook first, and then go to sleep.
Good night all, have a nice dream and positive thinking.